About the Redwood City Woman’s Club
Our mission is to provide service to the community, a spirit of sisterhood where women can socialize together, and preservation of a historical resource for Redwood City – our clubhouse.
We serve our community through volunteer activities, donations, and use of our Clubhouse. We also welcome guest speakers from local organizations to support their community outreach. Our focus is on helping women, children, and veterans.
Book & Wine Club
- Come and enjoy a glass of wine, snacks, and good conversation. Bring a book you are ready to discuss and share. RSVP
- 1st and 3rd Thursday for intermediate to advanced level players. $5 fee, free for members. RSVP
- 1st Thursday of the month at 11:30 am. Catered lunch is $20. Meetings include Club business and entertainment or speaker. RSVP
- Contributions from members provide in memoriam tree planting to help reforestation in El Dorado National Forest. Learn more about Penny Pines.
- Activities include hosting veterans for a celebratory Thanksgiving lunch and preparing meals for the Maple Street Shelter. We also provide volunteers to other organizations depending on need and member interest.
- We periodically hold fundraising events to support our charitable giving programs.